Construct-X is a leading construction industry management consulting and technology services firm focused on providing enhanced Advanced Work Packaging solutions to clients on a broad range of projects from small project portfolios to giga-projects. We are looking for an AWP & Lean Specialists interested in joining our team of innovators and Lean thought leaders. Learn, apply, and contribute to the industry while serving some of the most progressive companies implementing AWP & Next Gen Lean practices. Construct-X brings extensive industry expertise to solve efficiency, alignment, productivity, and cost-avoidance challenges for clients around the globe. We offer a rewarding experience that will not only enhance your professional career but also enable you to explore and participate in creating next-generation solutions.
The Construct-X AWP Specialist works directly with our clients to drive the efficient implementation, monitoring and mentoring of the AWP program on a construction project or at a corporate programmatic level. This position is responsible for the management of timely deliverables from all project stakeholders, from engineering to execution contractors.
The Construct-X AWP Specialist opportunities include position in the United States and abroad. This position is remote based with travel dependent on client project requirements. Work likely includes construction site visits, team meetings, and conferences.
- Provide strategic consulting and implementation advice to clients
- Drive efficient implementation of AWP/Lean Programs through any stage of a project’s lifecycle
- Monitor and assess a client’s progress in their AWP/Lean journey
- Coaching and mentoring team members
- Work with clients to gather and analyze project data for AWP application
- Create, or oversee the creation of, digital materials including AWP playbooks, guidelines, Work Packages
- Effectively apply Construct-X supplied technologies and materials with clients
- Coordinate with clients and internal Construct-X teams to ensure planning process is well executed and deliverables are produced in a timely manner
- Training in AWP & Lean methodologies
- Other AWP related implementation and Construct-X responsibilities
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in WFP/AWP or transferable skills.
- Experience preferred in one or more construction technologies such as WorkPacks, ConstructSim, Smart Plant Construction (SPC), Navisworks, BIM360, Synchro, project controls tools, Primavera, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced-level skills with Microsoft Office
- Detail-oriented project delivery and planning skillset
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated expertise in client relations and handling challenging situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision while effectively meeting client deliverable deadlines
- Able to engage with multiple projects to deliver key requirements on schedule
- Ability to smoothly interface with people of varying skill sets and cultural backgrounds
- Commitment to safety
- Certificate in Construction Management, Engineering degree, or construction trade experience preferred. PMP certification is an asset
- Industrial construction experience is an asset