Construct-X is a leading construction industry management consulting and technology services firm focused on providing enhanced Advanced Work Packaging solutions to clients on a broad range of projects from small project portfolios to giga-projects. Construct-X is looking for AWP/WFP Planner professionals interested in joining our team of innovators and Lean thought leaders. Learn, apply, and contribute to the industry while serving some of the most progressive companies implementing AWP & Next Gen Lean practices. Construct-X brings extensive industry expertise to solve efficiency, alignment, productivity, and cost-avoidance challenges for clients around the globe. We offer a rewarding experience that will not only enhance your professional career but also enable you to explore and participate in creating next-generation solutions.
Construct-X Workface Planners are responsible for building and managing installation work packages. This includes monitoring, coordinating, and controlling IWPs for readiness by ensuring all constraints are removed prior to release for field execution. Construct-X works with owner-operators and EPCs to ensure the successful definition, adoption, implementation, and oversight of AWP on industrial construction for projects ranging from small to giga-projects.
The Construct-X AWP Planner positions typically include both remote work (telecommuting) as well as client office work, with travel required. When working remotely, workhour flexibility must support client’s normal work schedule. Client-embedded positions on multiple schedules are also available in various locations.
- Engage in Construct-X training prior to and during mobilization
- Work within or initiate AWP/WFP planning structures for clients
- Work with clients to gather and analyze project data for construction projects
- Create and manage installation work packages (IWPs) along with constraint resolution
- Understand and use Construct-X supplied toolkit with clients
- Interface with internal and client team members to apply IWP planning and execution processes
- Assist in project weekly and short-range lookahead planning activities
- Participate in team strategy and tactical meetings
- Other responsibilities pertaining to this role, as arise or as assigned
- Minimum of 3-10 years’ experience in WFP/AWP or transferable skills.
- Experience preferred in one or more construction technologies such as WorkPacks, ConstructSim, Smart Plant Construction (SPC), Navisworks, BIM360, Synchro, project controls tools, Primavera, etc.
- Intermediate to advanced-level skills with Microsoft Office preferred
- Detail-oriented project delivery and planning skillset
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision while effectively meeting client deliverable deadlines
- Able to engage with multiple projects to deliver key requirements on schedule
- Ability to smoothly interface with people of varying skill sets and cultural backgrounds
- Commitment to safety
- Industrial construction experience is preferred